Laughing Grizzly Video Links:
Laughing Grizzly Fly Tying Videos
Other Useful/Interesting Links:
- Friends, family or business associates coming in from out of town? they'll love the Longmont Marriott Courtyard or SpringHill Suites.
- Austin Clayton has done an interesting video of tying an Atlantic salmon fly without a vise. He will be tying at the Laughing Grizzly this year. You can view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNCOIZDB-io
- Alpine Trail Ridge Inn- The Laughing Grizzly has joined forces with the Alpine Trail Ridge Inn in Estes Park to offer special fly fishing packages. These packages are perfect for visiting friends and relatives who want to sample more of Rocky Mountain National Park than just driving through. Two- to six-day packages are available.The Alpine Trail Ridge Inn is one of the top-rated hotels in Estes Park as reported by tripadvisor.com. They offer a broad range of activities in addition to fishing, and they have a great restaurant, the Sundeck. Check them out.
- St Vrain Anglers Chapter/Trout Unlimited- Our local Trout Unlimited chapter.
- Trout Unlimited- The world's premier coldwater fisheries conservation and preservation organization.
- Rocky Mountain Fly Fisher- A terrific site by Josh Rickard about insects of the Front Range and flies that imitate them. Well done weekly video fishing report, too.
- Fly Fishing RMNP- Steve Schweitzer's RMNP site, with tons of insightful and practical info about fishing the Park.
- Flygal- April Vokey is a BC steelhead guide.
- The Colorado Experiment- Very well done blog by Austin Clayton about tying wet flies and traditional Atlantic salmon patterns and fiberglass rod building.
- Bloodknot Magazine- Cool writing about the sport we love.
- South Creek Ltd.- Mike Clark's bamboo world in Lyons, CO.